Monday, October 26, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
Posted by Tara Simon on 10/26/2020
Today's Quote: “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
PINK OUT - TODAY for Breast Cancer Awareness, please wear your pink and email us a photo for our webpage, email TSimon@ccsd.edu
- The Photography Club will be holding its first meeting today at 2:45 via Google Meet. All interested are welcome to attend. The Google class code is; 4b5myb4 and the Meet link is: https://meet.google.com/lookup/fhutmjxgo7
- Join the new Clarkstown South Red Cross Club! We will have our first meeting via google meet today, from 7-8pm. You will learn the life-saving skills of the Red Cross, and always be prepared when disaster strikes. All are welcome and should email Mrs. Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org for our google classroom code to join!
- Attention Freshmen: A reminder that the election for the freshmen class student council officers will be held Wednesday, October 28th. Only students who are in the class of 2024 google classroom will be able to cast a vote. Contact Mr. Paul with any questions.
- On Thursday, October 29th at 2:10, Viking Voice, South's Newspaper club will hold its first informational meeting. This meeting, like all after school meetings, can be accessed remotely using Google Meet. All are welcome to join and learn more about our first year "going digital" with school news The advisors, Ms. DiSavino and Mr. Sandomir, can answer any questions you may have. Join us and get involved in your school community, and write for the Viking Voice! The code to join Viking Voice South's Digital Newspaper is: eeycuxj
- REFLECTIONS - I Matter Because… Explore this through writing, photography, visual arts, a video, a piece of music you compose or a dance your choreograph. Deadline for entries November 20th.
- Join PTSA - All Juniors and Seniors must join the PTSA to be eligible for the PTSA scholarship. Click here to join
Remember to Always to Work Hard and Be Kind!
- Monday, November 30, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 23, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 20, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 19, 2020, Cycle Day 3 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- “Wellness” Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Cycle Day 2 with an Activity Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 16, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 13, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 12, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule