Thursday, October 22, 2020, Cycle Day 3 with a Bus Drill Bell Schedule
Posted by Tara Simon on 10/22/2020
Today's Quote: “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
PINK OUT - Monday for Breast Cancer Awareness, please wear your pink and send email us a photo for our webpage, email TSimon@ccsd.edu
Reminder - IB students, your Assessment Fees are due tomorrow, October 23. Please see Mrs. Balducci-Flugger with any questions.
- Attention freshmen. The election for Freshman Class Student Council Officers will be held on Wednesday, October 28th. Balloting will be conducted through the freshman class google classroom. Interested candidates need to let Mr. Paul know what office they wish to run for by this Friday, October 23rd. Mr. Paul can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should check the class google classroom for the Student Council by-laws, election regulations, and further information. Contact Mr. Paul with any questions. In order to vote in the election, freshmen must accept their invite and be in the Class of 2024 Google classroom. The invite was sent to all freshmen on the day of orientation.
- If you are interested in gaining volunteering hours, learning the life-saving skills of the Red Cross, and always want to be prepared when disaster strikes, come join the new Clarkstown South Red Cross Club! We will be having our first meeting via google meet this Monday, October 26th, from 7-8pm. All are welcome and should email Mrs. Bentley at email@example.com for our google classroom code to join!
- Hey Vikings! Please remember to have your DECA dues in by Monday, October 26th. All checks should be made out to CCSD and be handed into the main office in a sealed envelope labeled with your name, grade, and DECA dues. Please see Mr.Greaven or Madeline Taccetta with any questions.
- Let's give back to our community in new and exciting ways this year! Join the USO or United Service Organizations & Veterans Affairs Club. New and past members are welcome! Email Mrs. Balducci-Flugger if you are interested in joining or stop in to the social studies office. Click here for USO Classroom Link.
- Lights, Camera, Action... Calling all writers, directors and entertainment industry enthusiasts! The TV Club is back! Love keeping up with the latest music? Do you have a passion for radio or the music industry? Join Mrs. Fishkin and the Viking Radio and TV crew for their first informational club meeting today at 3 p.m. on google meet! Click here for TV Club/Viking Radio Classroom Link. Class Code: 72bnm6n
- REFLECTIONS - I Matter Because… Explore this through writing, photography, visual arts, a video, a piece of music you compose or a dance your choreograph. Deadline for entries November 20th.
- Join PTSA - All Juniors and Seniors must join the PTSA to be eligible for the PTSA scholarship. Click here to join
Remember to Always to Work Hard and Be Kind!