Wednesday, October 21, 2020, Cycle Day 2 with a Bus Drill Bell Schedule
Posted by Tara Simon on 10/21/2020
Today's Quote: “The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
PINK OUT - Monday for Breast Cancer Awareness, please wear your pink and send email us a photo for our webpage, email TSimon@ccsd.edu
- Attention freshmen. The election for Freshman Class Student Council Officers will be held next Wednesday, October 28th. Balloting will be conducted through the freshman class google classroom. Interested candidates need to let Mr. Paul know what office they wish to run for by this Friday, October 23rd. Mr. Paul can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should check the class google classroom for the Student Council by-laws, election regulations, and further information. Contact Mr. Paul with any questions. In order to vote in the election, freshmen must accept their invite and be in the Class of 2024 Google classroom. The invite was sent to all freshmen on the day of orientation.
- If you are interested in gaining volunteering hours, learning the life-saving skills of the red cross, and always want to be prepared when disaster strikes, come join the new Clarkstown South Red Cross Club! We will be having our first meeting via google meet this Monday, October 26th, from 7-8pm. All are welcome and should email Mrs. Bentley at email@example.com for our google classroom code to join!
- DECA will be having their first meeting today at 2:30 p.m. via Zoom. Meet our officers and hear about our activities for the year. Click here for DECA Classroom Link Class Code 7lkwuv
- Let's give back to our community in new and exciting ways this year! Join the USO or United Service Organizations & Veterans Affairs Club. New and past members are welcome! Email Mrs. Balducci-Flugger if you are interested in joining or stop in to the social studies office. Click here for USO Classroom Link.
- Lights, Camera, Action... Calling all writers, directors and entertainment industry enthusiasts! The TV Club is back! Love keeping up with the latest music? Do you have a passion for radio or the music industry? Join Mrs. Fishkin and the Viking Radio and TV crew for their first informational club meeting tomorrow at 3 p.m. on google meet! Click here for TV Club/Viking Radio Classroom Link. Class Code: 72bnm6n
- Football News Any present and potential Football players interested in playing for the Varsity and JV teams in March 2021, please join the program every Tuesday from 4pm-5:30pm, starting today, for a Google Meet with the coaching staff, you will be exposed to power points, film review, animated playbooks, whiteboard teaching and breakout room sessions. If you have any concerns or questions please see coach Scarpelli. Embrace the Brown and Gold! Be Safe, Be Smart, Be Strong. Go Vikings! The google classroom code is y4voueu.
- REFLECTIONS - I Matter Because… Explore this through writing, photography, visual arts, a video, a piece of music you compose or a dance your choreograph. Deadline for entries November 20th.
- Join PTSA - All Juniors and Seniors must join the PTSA to be eligible for the PTSA scholarship. Click here to join
Remember to Always to Work Hard and Be Kind!
- Monday, November 30, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 23, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 20, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 19, 2020, Cycle Day 3 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- “Wellness” Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Cycle Day 2 with an Activity Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 16, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 13, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 12, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule