Friday, October 16, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
Posted by Tara Simon on 10/16/2020
Today's Quote:“Children are apt to live up to what you believe of them.” — Lady Bird Johnson
Please remember to charge your laptops every night like you charge your phone every night.
- Lights, Camera, Action... Calling all writers, directors and entertainment industry enthusiasts! The TV Club is back! Love keeping up with the latest music? Do you have a passion for radio or the music industry? Join Mrs. Fishkin and the Viking Radio and TV crew for their first informational club meeting next Thursday, October 22nd at 3 p.m. on google meet! https://meet.google.com/lookup/ciajvvmd2b Class Code: 72bnm6n
- Are you passionate about the environment? Do you want to be a part of sustainability change at South? If so, join South’s new Environmental Action Club for their first meeting today via google meet (Classroom code: vrzlxgj). Help us increase climate change awareness, implement eco friendly ideas at South and participate in various volunteer activities throughout Rockland County.
- Hey Vikings! Join DECA, South's largest club, as we prepare you to be academically prepared, community-oriented, professionally responsible, experienced leaders. Come be a part of a globally recognized club. To connect with us, follow our Instagram @southdeca, or text @CSDECA20 to 81010 to join our Remind! Please see Mr. Greaven or Raechel Thomas with any questions!
- SINGERS! Log in and audition for Troubadours, South's premier a cappella group. Auditions are being done through video submission on google classroom. Email Mr. Bonsignore if you are interested or join the Troubadour google classroom using code 4DLQQIO. You can also join by clicking on the link found on the Club Page.
- REFLECTIONS - I Matter Because… Explore this through writing, photography, visual arts, a video, a piece of music you compose or a dance your choreograph. Deadline for entries November 20th.
- Join PTSA - All Juniors and Seniors must join the PTSA to be eligible for the PTSA scholarship. Click here to join
Remember to Always to Work Hard and Be Kind!
- Monday, November 30, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 23, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 20, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 19, 2020, Cycle Day 3 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- “Wellness” Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Cycle Day 2 with an Activity Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 16, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 13, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 12, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule