Monday, October 5, 2020, Cycle Day 3
Posted by Tara Simon on 10/5/2020
Today's Quote: “Intelligence plus character—that is the true goal of education.” — Martin Luther King
Welcome back to school Cohort C! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow arrows on the floor telling you which direction to walk.
- Be mindful of being socially distanced throughout the school and in classrooms.
- Please read the signs posted concerning washing hands, using sanitizer and waiting before entering offices.
- Make sure you order lunch by 8:15 a.m.
Now a quick tutorial on how to order lunch…
->Sign on the South Webpage
->Scroll down to South Bulletins
->Click on the orange “Lunch Order Form”
->Fill out the form and you are all set.
If you do not have an assigned Lunch Room - your order will be available in the cafeteria for pick-up 3rd or 7th period.
Seniors that requested early dismissal, your passes are with your Homeroom teacher.
Juniors and Seniors that requested parking passes, they are available at the security desk in the Main Lobby. Please remember to park in your assigned lot only.
- Attention Freshmen: Any Freshman interested in serving on South's Student Council should reach out to Mr. Paul via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information will follow on the Freshman classroom page.
- SINGERS! Log in and audition for Troubadours, South's premier a cappella group. Auditions are being done through video submission on google classroom. Email Mr. Bonsignore if you are interested or join the Troubadour google classroom using code 4DLQQIO. You can also join by clicking on the link found on the Club Page.
- REFLECTIONS - I Matter Because… Explore this through writing, photography, visual arts, a video, a piece of music you compose or a dance your choreograph. Deadline for entries November 20th.
- Join PTSA - All Juniors and Seniors must join the PTSA to be eligible for the PTSA scholarship. Click here to join
Remember to Always to Work Hard and Be Kind!
- Monday, November 30, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 23, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 20, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 19, 2020, Cycle Day 3 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- “Wellness” Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Cycle Day 2 with an Activity Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 16, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 13, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 12, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule