Friday, October 2, 2020, Cycle Day 2
Posted by Tara Simon on 10/2/2020
Today's Quote: “One child, one teacher, one pen and one book can change the world.” — Malala Yousafzai
Welcome back to school Cohort B! Here are a few reminders:
- You will notice there are arrows on the floor telling you which direction to walk. Please be mindful of these arrows, especially during passing time. The goal of these arrows is to aid you in remaining socially distanced.
- Be mindful of being socially distanced throughout the school and in classrooms.
- Please read the signs posted concerning washing hands, using sanitizer and waiting before entering offices.
- Make sure you order lunch by 8:15 a.m.
SAT EXAM - Students who are registered for the SAT exam tomorrow should report promptly to the side entrance, by cafeteria 103, near the custodian’s entrance, at 8:00 AM. Bring positive photo ID, AN APPROPRIATE CALCULATOR as described in the registration manual and two #2 pencils. Calculators and pencils will not be distributed by the school.
*REMEMBER THAT AS PER COLLEGE BOARD REGULATIONS, STUDENTS WHO DO NOT HAVE APPROPRIATE ID AND THEIR ADMISSION TICKET WITH AN APPROPRIATE PHOTO CANNOT TEST.
*STUDENTS MUST BE WEARING A MASK TO ENTER THE BUILDING. MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOL WILL BE REQUIRED THROUGHOUT THE TESTING.
Room assignments will be posted on the wall right inside the entrance area by cafeteria 103. Students who have problems or questions regarding their registration should report to the library for assistance.
Seniors that requested early dismissal, your passes are with your Homeroom teacher.
Juniors and Seniors that requested parking passes, they are available at the security desk in the Main Lobby. Please remember to park in your assigned lot only.
- Attention Freshmen: Any Freshman interested in serving on South's Student Council should reach out to Mr. Paul via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information will follow on the Freshman classroom page.
- SINGERS! Log in and audition for Troubadours, South's premier a cappella group. Auditions are being done through video submission on google classroom. Email Mr. Bonsignore if you are interested or join the Troubadour google classroom using code 4DLQQIO. You can also join by clicking on the link found on the South homepage announcements. Click here for link.
- REFLECTIONS - I Matter Because… Explore this through writing, photography, visual arts, a video, a piece of music you compose or a dance your choreograph. Deadline for entries November 20th.
- Join PTSA - All Juniors and Seniors must join the PTSA to be eligible for the PTSA scholarship. Click here to join
Remember to Always to Work Hard and Be Kind!
- Monday, November 30, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 23, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 20, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 19, 2020, Cycle Day 3 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- “Wellness” Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Cycle Day 2 with an Activity Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 16, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 13, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 12, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule