Thursday, October 1, 2020, Cycle Day 1
Posted by Tara Simon on 10/1/2020
Today is Thursday, October 1, 2020, Cycle Day 1
Today's Quote: “Respect your parents. They passed school without Google.” – Anonymous
Welcome back to school! We are excited to have you all back in the classrooms. As you saw when you first walked in, there are some changes to the building. Here are a few reminders:
- You will notice there are arrows on the floor telling you which direction to walk. Please be mindful of these arrows, especially during passing time. The goal of these arrows is to aid you in remaining socially distanced.
- Be mindful of being socially distanced throughout the school and in classrooms.
- Please read the signs posted concerning washing hands, using sanitizer and waiting before entering offices.
- Make sure you order lunch by 8:15 a.m.
Seniors that requested early dismissal, your passes are with your Homeroom teacher.
Juniors and Seniors that requested parking passes, they are available at the security desk in the Main Lobby. Please remember to park in your assigned lot only.
CLUB NEWS - Attention Freshmen: Any Freshman interested in serving on South's Student Council should reach out to Mr. Paul via email at email@example.com. More information will follow on the Freshman classroom page.
- REFLECTIONS - I Matter Because… Explore this through writing, photography, visual arts, a video, a piece of music you compose or a dance your choreograph. Deadline for entries November 20th.
- Join PTSA - All Juniors and Seniors must join the PTSA to be eligible for the PTSA scholarship. Click here to join
Remember to Always to Work Hard and Be Kind!
- Monday, November 30, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 23, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 20, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 19, 2020, Cycle Day 3 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- “Wellness” Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Cycle Day 2 with an Activity Bell Schedule
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Cycle Day 1 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Monday, November 16, 2020, Cycle Day 6 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Friday, November 13, 2020, Cycle Day 5 with a Regular Bell Schedule
- Thursday, November 12, 2020, Cycle Day 4 with a Regular Bell Schedule