Thursday, October 28, 2021
Posted by Michael Roes on 10/28/2021
- Join us in the library for Bookshelf Battles on during your lunch period. This trivia competition will test your knowledge with a 40 question Kahoot challenge. The 6th & 7th grade battle will feature trivia from Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling. The 8th grade battle will feature trivia from Divergent by Veronica Roth. Stop by the library for more details and to sign up.
- The AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) Club will meet after school in B103. Contact Mrs. Zazyczny or Mrs. Chan with any questions.
- There will be an informational meeting in the back cafeteria for any student interested in trying out for the South Boys Freshman Basketball team at 3:45 p.m. with the South Varsity Coach, Matt Backs. Students will be able to take the late bus home.
- Glee Club will meet after school on Wednesday, November 3. in B117. If you think of any additional song suggestions email them to Mrs. McCabe!
See you next week!
The next MATHCOUNTS meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 3, at 8:15 am in room D213. Since there is strength in NUMBERS new members are always welcome!
- The Students Against Destructive Decisions Club will meet after school on Wednesday, November 3, in B113.
- There will an informational meeting for any Festa 7th or 8th grader interested in joining the Gymnastics team on Thursday, November 4, at 3:45 pm in the Festa back cafeteria. You will have to arrange transporation home. Contact Mr. Butler for additional information.
- Friday, January 21, 2022 DAY 2
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 DAY 6
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 DAY 5
- Friday, January 14, 2022 DAY 4
- Thursday, January 13, 2022 DAY 3
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022 DAY 2
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022 DAY 1
- Monday, January 10, 2022 DAY 6
- Thursday, January 6, 2022 DAY 4
- Tuesday, January 4, 2022 DAY 2