Monday, October 25, 2021 DAY 4
Posted by Michael Roes on 10/25/2021
- The Junior Sports Management Club will meet on Tuesday, October 26, right after school in A204. The meeting will end around 4:15 pm. Please have your own transportation ready as there is no late bus. See you then!
- First meeting of the Festa Hiking Club after school on Wednesday, October 27 in D105. Do you have a love for the outdoors and enjoy spending time in nature? Would you want to learn how to prepare for a hike and explore parks and trails to hike? If so, join us! We look forward to seeing you there!
- Home and Careers Club meeting for Session A students ONLY after school on Wednesday, October 27, in E-103. Any questions please refer to Google Classroom or see Mrs. Nabassoua.
- Paws for a Cause Club will meet on Wednesday, October 27 after school in room D205.
- Join us in the library for Bookshelf Battles on Thursday, October 28 during your lunch period. This trivia competition will test your knowledge with a 40 question Kahoot challenge. The 6th & 7th grade battle will feature trivia from Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling. The 8th grade battle will feature trivia from Divergent by Veronica Roth. Stop by the library for more details and to sign up.
- The AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) Club will meet after school on Thursday, October 28, in B103. Contact Mrs. Zazyczny or Mrs. Chan with any questions.
- There will be an informational meeting in the back cafeteria for any student interested in trying out for the South Boys Freshman Basketball team on Thursday, October 28, at 3:45 p.m. with the South Varsity Coach, Matt Backs. Students will be able to take the late bus home.
- Friday, January 21, 2022 DAY 2
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 DAY 6
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 DAY 5
- Friday, January 14, 2022 DAY 4
- Thursday, January 13, 2022 DAY 3
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022 DAY 2
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022 DAY 1
- Monday, January 10, 2022 DAY 6
- Thursday, January 6, 2022 DAY 4
- Tuesday, January 4, 2022 DAY 2