School Schedule for Tues-Thurs, Feb. 2-4 / Positive COVID Case at FFMS A School
I hope you had the opportunity to safely enjoy today’s Snow Day with your family.
As we look to the coming days, below is the school schedule for all schools for Tuesday - Thursday, February 2-4.
Please know that the Felix Festa Middle School A-School Schedule is also being modified as there was a positive Covid case reported to us on Saturday, January 30th. The student was last in school on Wednesday, January 27th (Cohort A Day) during their infectious period. All students and staff identified as close contacts were contacted by the A-School Principal and Assistant Principal. Their contact information is being sent to the Rockland County Department of Health for tracing. Team A5 will be on remote instruction, to return to hybrid on Tuesday, February 9th due to the required quarantine. Cleaning and disinfection will take place during this closure period.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2021
- All Schools will be on a remote learning schedule. All buildings are closed.
- Chestnut Grove District Office is on a remote work schedule.
- Athletic Practices, CLC activities and Meal Pickup at Felix Festa Middle School are cancelled.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2021
- Elementary Schools - Regular Hybrid School Schedule Resumes (Cohort A Day)
- High Schools
- NHS - Regular “Remote Wednesday” Schedule Resumes
- SHS - Regular “Remote Wednesday” Schedule Resumes
Please note that high school buildings will be open. Students and Staff scheduled to be in-person on “Remote Wednesdays” should attend. CCSD Transportation Services will be provided for those students.
- Felix Festa Middle School
- Remote Day for all students EXCEPT for staff and students of the Spirit and Strive Programs who will attend in-person. The building is open and available for any staff who chooses to work in-person.
- Chestnut Grove District Office - In-person work schedule resumes.
- All scheduled athletic practices, CLC events, and Meal pickup at Felix Festa Middle School resumes normal schedule.
THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 4
- Elementary and High Schools continue regular hybrid schedule
- C-School and D-School - resumes regular hybrid schedule
- Team A5 will be fully remote (to return in-person hybrid on February 9th, based on positive Covid case quarantine)
- Teams A1, A2, A3 and A4 will follow their hybrid schedule
Stay strong! Stay Healthy!
Martin D. Cox, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools