Virtual Field Day
Greetings Clarkstown Elementary School Families,
I hope you are all healthy and safe, faring well during these difficult times.
Our Elementary Physical Education Staff has collaborated to design a very exciting and unique Field Day experience for your family to participate in and enjoy at home this Spring.
This is a voluntary program and anyone in your family is invited to get involved. Our Elementary Physical Education staff have created multiple activity challenges for students and their families to perform. A “Virtual Field Day” activity list will be posted on your Elementary School website, the main CCSD home page (www.ccsd.edu), and also the main Athletics webpage (https://www.ccsd.edu/Domain/867) during the week of June 1-5. It is a personal choice to perform as many activities as you would like, at any point throughout the day or week.
We want to see you and your family being active. Take a picture of your family members performing the activities and email it to your Physical Education teacher. Perhaps we will select your picture to be displayed on the District Homepage or District Facebook sites during the final weeks in June!
- Mr. Bacsardi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Daw: email@example.com
- Mr. Fitzgerald: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Fitzpatrick: email@example.com
- Mr. Kiernan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Lynch: email@example.com
- Mr. Lynch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. McNaughton: email@example.com
- Mrs. Otton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Pasquale: email@example.com
- Mrs. Scerba-Crosby: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Walsh: email@example.com
Remember to stretch out before doing any of the activities and select an area that is safe to move around.
We hope you will find this program enjoyable and provide you and your family with some increased community and school spirit during these final weeks of our school year.
Dr. Christopher Serra
Director Health, Physical Education, Athletics, and Aquatics