2020-2021 PARKING REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR ALL SENIORS
Parking on Clarkstown High School North campus is limited. Only SENIORS may park on campus.
1. Register for 2021 Senior Class Parking on google classroom using code: 4ajjblp
2. Complete all four “assignments” listed in the 2021 Senior Class Parking google class:
- Complete the online registration form;
- Submit a signed Parental Permission Form;
- Submit a photo of your driver’s license;
- Submit a photo of your vehicle REGISTRATION(s) – NOT your insurance card.
Students must submit all required materials to the 2021 Senior Class Parking google classroom to be eligible to park on campus. With the exception of BOCES students, all student parking spots will be issued based on a random lottery. Seniors assigned to the Ball Field parking lot in the first semester will be given priority to park in the Main lot in the second semester. All remaining Main parking spots will be subject to a lottery.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- September 1, 2020 - Senior parking lot assignments will be posted on the Senior Parking Google classroom.
- September 2, 2020 - First day of school - Students are expected to park in their assigned lot on the first day of school.
Please note that parking on the grounds of Clarkstown High School North is a privilege. All parking regulations are in effect at all times. Failure to follow all guidelines and procedures can lead to loss of privileges.
- Parking applications will NOT be accepted if seniors have any outstanding obligations (e.g., books, uniforms, library fines, lunch accounts, etc.). Obligations must be met before the application deadline. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about obligations.
- Students possessing a Junior Learners Permit will not be issued a parking spot. However, any senior who acquires a driver’s license and vehicle is eligible to apply for parking at any point during the school year. Parking assignments are contingent upon availability.
- Juniors may NOT park on campus. See the student handbook for disciplinary consequences for parking violations.