Cheryl Kelly, School Nurse
- Please call my office, (624-3474, press 2 at recording.) to report any absence and follow up your call with an absent note to be sent to your child's teacher upon return to school.
- If you know of your child's absence or vacation ahead of time please email me or copy me on emails sent to teachers regarding the absence.
- My answering machine is on all night so you can call and leave a message the night before as the morning hours tend to be busy and you are more likely to get a busy signal. If your child is going to be absent or late, I would appreciate a call.
- An absent note MUST accompany your child on the return to school even if you used the call-in-system.
- Please make every effort to get your child to school ON TIME. It is a good habit to instill when they are young. It is disruptive to the class and the teacher to have a child arrive late when class has already begun plus stressful for the student as he misses those first important instructions for the day.
Update to Physical And Dental Exam Requirement
- As of the Spring in 2006, New York State Education Law requires that all new students and those entering kindergarten, 2nd, and 4th grades have a physical and dental exam. Look for the forms in the report card envelopes in June. Please return the forms in September.