- The Registration office is open Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm.
- For All Registrations, including changes of address, please make an appointment with the District Registrar by email or by phone.
- Download the Kindergarten Registration packet found under related files to the right.
- Call the school for an appointment
- Bring your soon to be kindergartener with you to the appointment
- Download and complete the Registration packet found under related files to the right. You will be asked for the requested documentation during your appointment.
Preschool and Special Education Services
- Complete the Registration Packet and provide the requested documentation. (Please note: Health Services Registration Forms are not needed for Preschool Education Services)
Change of Address
If your address changes it is essential that you provide the district with updated information.
- Change of address is by appointment only and requires current residency documentation.
- Once you have provided the required documentation to the district registrar, your child's school and the transportation department will be notified.
Questions? Call the Registrar at 845-639-6310
Please call if you require foreign language assistance.