The Office Of Program Evaluation
The Office of Program Evaluation manages student data and provides analyses to support district and building administrators' data needs, strategic planning and decision making. The office conducts ongoing qualitative and quantitative analyses to gain a greater understanding of the progress of district programs, both in relation to their own objectives and to standards of the New York State Education Department. Program Evaluation collaborates with district planning groups to identify essential questions, to obtain information and to interpret results. The office strives to offer timely assistance and accurate information for data requests.
- Data Analysis
- Enrollment history, counts and projections
- Graduation reports
- Assessment outcomes
- Custom reports
- State Reporting
- nySTART reports
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) reports
- Requests for Institutional Data
- Data for external surveys
- Information requests from internal and external customers
- Coordination of New York State Testing Programs
- Clarkstown Testing Handbook
How can we help you?
Days: Monday - Thursday
Tel: 845-639-6316 *
Ann Marie Letizia
Days: Tueday, Friday
Tel: 845-639-6469 *
Coordinator of Program Evaluation
* Please note, it is not necessary to leave a message on both numbers. Doing so will delay our efforts to respond in a timely manner. - Thank you!