2021-2022 PARKING REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR SENIORS
Parking on Clarkstown High School North campus is limited. As of January 31, 2022, all stickers for the Main Student Parking Lot have been distributed. No more Main Lot stickers are available this year.
Newly registered Seniors in the Spring 2022 semester will be assigned Ballfield Parking Lot.
1. Seniors who wish to park on North's campus must register using the 2022 Senior Class Parking Google classroom. See instructions here for Senior Parking Registration.
2. Juniors are NOT permitted to park on the North campus during school hours.
3. Students MUST complete all four “assignments” listed in the 2022 Senior Class Parking Google classroom:
- Complete the online registration form;
- Submit a signed Parental Permission Form;
- Submit a photo of your driver’s license;
- Submit a photo of your vehicle REGISTRATION(s) – NOT your insurance card.
Seniors must submit all required materials to the Senior Class Parking Google classroom to be eligible to park on campus. Seniors will be assigned the Ballfield lot during the Spring semester.
January 14, 2022 - Deadline to submit parking registration for SENIORS who did not already complete registration on the Senior Parking Google Classroom in the fall.
January 18, 2022 - Spring 2022 parking lot assignments will be posted in the Senior Parking Google Classroom. Students assigned to the Ballfield in the fall will be given Main Lot parking for the Spring semester.
January 19 to January 21, 2022 - Seniors must report to the Annex Office during a free period or Lunch to pick up their new Spring 2022 parking stickers.
January 24, 2022 - Seniors are required to park in the lot assigned to them for the Spring Semester. New stickers must be affixed to windshields.
Please note that parking on the grounds of Clarkstown High School North is a privilege. All parking regulations are in effect at all times. Failure to follow all guidelines and procedures will lead to loss of privileges.
- Parking applications will NOT be accepted if students have any outstanding obligations (e.g., books, uniforms, library fines, lunch accounts, etc.). Obligations must be met before the application deadline. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about obligations.
- Students possessing a Junior Learners Permit will not be issued a parking spot. However, any senior who acquires a driver’s license and vehicle is eligible to apply for parking at any point during the school year. Parking assignments are contingent upon availability.
- See the student handbook for disciplinary consequences for parking violations.