Clarkstown High School North
New City, N.Y. 10956
Student Parking Regulations - SENIORS Only
THERE IS LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS ON THE NORTH CAMPUS. ONLY SENIORS ARE PERMITTED TO REGISTER FOR CAMPUS PARKING.
To register for parking during the 2023-2024 school year, please see Registration Instructions.
- STUDENT PARKING ON SCHOOL GROUNDS IS A SENIOR PRIVILEGE, not a right. Seniors who violate the CCSD Code of Conduct may lose the privilege to park on campus.
- To apply for campus parking, seniors must submit a registration/permission form, a copy of their driver's license, and a copy of their vehicle's registration in the "2024 Senior Class Parking" Google classroom.
- Seniors must attend a Safe Driving Presentation conducted by CHSN's School Resource Officers prior to picking up their parking sticker.
- Any changes to vehicle information must be reported immediately to Security personnel who are on duty in the parking lot. New vehicles can be registered with the Annex Office.
- The speed limit on campus is 10 mph. Any speeding or reckless driving on campus will result in the immediate suspension of one's parking permit.
- Seniors will be assigned to park in either the MAIN lot or the BALLFIELD lot for the Fall 2023 semester. Failure to park in your assigned lot with the school issued sticker on your front windshield will lead to a loss of parking privileges on the NHS campus. Students may NOT park in areas marked for FACULTY/STAFF, or in areas designated as NO PARKING, FIRE LANE, VISITOR or HANDICAP parking.
- During the school day, students are not permitted to leave the campus. Students are not permitted to sit in their cars by themselves or with other students. Students may not move their cars or congregate in the parking lots without administrative approval.
- Parking stickers should be displayed on the passenger side of the front windshield. The stickers may not be transferred from one student to another.
- Employment, class schedule, and availability of alternative transportation will not be considered in the assignment of or location of parking permits.
- All drivers must follow the directions of any security or school personnel with regard to the use of their cars on school grounds.
- Parking registration is ongoing throughout the year until all stickers are distributed and the lots are full.