Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Tamara Bierker, President
- Board of Education Representative to the Rockland County School Boards Association
- Board of Education Legislative Liason
- Board of Education Representative to the Audit Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the District Guidance Plan/S.E.L. Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the District Rating Committee
Mrs. Bierker’s forty nine years as an educator has given her an extensive background in the understanding of how a superior education enriches the long term achievement of every student. During her many years as the Department Chairperson of School Counseling (Guidance) at Felix Festa Middle School she pushed to have every student achieve their individual potential both academically and emotionally. She directed and produced the musicals at FFMS for more than ten years placing over one hundred and fifty students on stage every year. Her leadership on the Middle School Committee helped facilitate the movement from a Junior High School to a Middle School in 1996. After 9/11 Mrs. Bierker formed and led the Crisis Team at FFMS until she retired. Mrs. Bierker has been honored to receive the Life Member Award, Distinguished Service Award and Outstanding Service award from FFMS and the Clarkstown Council PTA. She was given the award as Outstanding Educator of the year in 2015 by the West Nyack Rotary.