Student Management System- Parent Portal
The Parent Portal is designed to enhance the communication and involvement in your child’s education. The Parent Portal allows parents to view their child’s schedule (grades 6 to 12 only) , live attendance (Absences and Tardies only) and grade book assignments; as well as view and print report card grades and interim reports
- You will simply need your students’ ID numbers, which appear on student report cards, interim reports, and the student’s printed schedule.
- You can create a single, household Parent Portal account for all children at one time.
- We take the security of our student data very seriously. Therefore, each household account will be verified by Clarkstown staff prior to the completion of your registration. In the event of inconsistent information, you will be contacted by mail to ensure the confidentiality of our verification request.
- The Parent Portal is for parent access only. Students must NOT input student names or student email addresses. Doing so will disable the system.
- Parent Portal approval process takes about 24 to 48 hours. Once the district has approved and activated the account and you have received a confirmation email, parents/guardians can sign in using the Username and Password that was created at the time of registration.
- eSchoolData Parent Portal Mobile Version Guide
- eSchoolData Parent/Student Portal - Simplified Access to Student Information
- IE - Compatibility View Settings
- Parent Portal Guide to Gradebook View
- Parent Portal Parent Guide
- Parent Portal System Requirements
- Step by Step Instruction to Create Parent Portal Account
- Step by Step Instruction to Create Parent Portal Account - Spanish Version
How can we help you?
Days: Monday - Thursday
Tel: 845-639-6316 *
Ann Marie Letizia
Days: Tueday, Friday
Tel: 845-639-6469 *
Coordinator of Program Evaluation
* Please note, it is not necessary to leave a message on both numbers. Doing so will delay our efforts to respond in a timely manner. - Thank you!