Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Photo Gallery
Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
The Clarkstown Central School District provides an enriching curriculum that prepares our students for the challenges of college and career in the 21st century. Students experience instruction that is grounded in rigorous best practice as the written curriculum is translated into the taught curriculum. Throughout the school year, our professional learning community gathers together to ask and answer four important questions:
- What do we expect our students to learn?
- How will we know they are learning?
- How will we respond if they don't?
- How will we respond if they already know it?
The Clarkstown Central School District Mission Statement and Strategic Priorities remain the guiding principles for curriculum, instruction, assessment, technology, and professional development in our schools. We invite you to use the links below to explore it in greater depth.
* Professional Development Plan
* NYS Smart Start Grant Resources