The Mission of Clarkstown High School South is to prepare today's students to conquer tomorrow's challenges.
- We believe that teaching and learning in a safe and supportive environment are our highest priorities.
- We believe that education is a collaborative effort.
- We believe that all members of our school community should assume responsibility and be held accountable for their actions.
- We believe that diversity is an asset.
- We believe that all communication should be open, honest, and respectful.
- We believe that the school community should provide an ethical environment that fosters respect for all and develops a community-minded citizen.
- We believe that attendance and preparation are essential to academic success.
- We believe that students should be actively involved and engaged in learning, in school activities, and in the community to develop the individual as a whole.
- We believe that literacy is a fundamental part of our students’ education.
- We believe that students are individuals who learn in their own unique ways and should be given the opportunity to succeed and become critical thinkers, problem solvers, and lifelong learners.
- We believe in fostering a growth mindset in all aspects of the school community.
- We believe in developing the skills to utilize and adapt to ever-changing technology.