2020-21 School Budget Information
Clarkstown School Budget and Board of Education Member Election
Vote By Absentee Ballot Only - Due By Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Budget Hearing - May 28, 2020 (Remote Only)
- Watch streamed meeting at www.ccsd.edu/boestream
- Submit budget related questions through email to: email@example.com by 12PM, Thurs., May 28th
Qualified voters must be:
- A United States Citizen
- At least 18 yrs of age by June 9, 2020
- A resident of the Clarkstown Central School District by May 10, 2020
- Cannot have been disqualified from voting based upon a reason described in Election Law §5-106.
Ballots mailed to all registered voters the week of May 25, 2020
Register by mail with the County Board of Elections or: https://dmv.ny.gov/more-info/electronic-voter-registration-application
(June 2020) Dear Clarkstown School Community: We are writing to express our thanks and appreciation to the community for approving the 2020-21 School Budget and for allowing us to continue to maintain a savings account to be used for future potential facility improvements
(June 2020) Dear Clarkstown Community, This is to advise you of the processes by which the June 9, 2020 District’s Annual Budget Vote and Board of Education election will take place.