Steps To Obtain Working Papers (Summer)
- A working paper application can be picked up in person from the school counseling office, located on the first floor next to the principal's office, from 8 am to 12 pm, Monday through Friday. The application can also be accessed through the links below.
- The completed application can be returned in person to the school counseling office (hours listed above) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The application includes a physical fitness certification which must be completed by the student's physician.
- Once the application is returned to the school counseling office, the application will be processed and the student/parent will be contacted. The student will be required to return to the school counseling office in person to sign and receive the working card.
- The working card is then provided to the employer by the student.
The application and physical certification are below if a student wishes to complete the paperwork and begin on step 2 above.
Please call (845) 624-3413 and ask for Mrs. Macalena or Ms. Lynch if you have questions about the process.