• Steps To Obtain Working Papers

    1. A working paper application can be picked up in person from the school counseling office, Monday through Friday, during school hours. The counseling office is located on the first floor next to the principal's office. The application can also be accessed through the links below.
    2. The completed application should be returned in person to the school counseling office. If it cannot be returned in person, it can be emailed to dlynch2@ccsd.edu and jmacalena@ccsd.edu 
    3. The application includes a physical fitness certification which must be completed by the student's physician or the school nurse, if a current physical is on file at the school.
    4. Once the application is returned to the school counseling office, the application will be processed and the student will be required to return to the school counseling office in person to sign and receive the working card. 
    5. The working card is then provided to the employer by the student.

     The application and physical certification links are below: 

    Please call (845) 624-3413 and ask for Mrs. Macalena or Ms. Lynch if you have questions about the process.