Create your own Symbaloo page: https://www.symbaloo.com/home/mix/13eOcPegXh
PBS Learning Media - Pre K-12 Resources for Emergency Closings
Spanish Version: Recursos de Pre K-12 para Cierres de Emergencia
Wide Open School -
Wide Open School is a free collection of the best online learning experiences for students curated by the editors at Common Sense.
Free streaming video sites for teachers and students:
- http://www.open-video.org/index.php Open Video Project – a shared digital video collection
- http://www.ted.com/ TED : Ideas Worth Spreading -700 TEDTalks (presentations and performances) from TED and partners. All of the talks are subtitled in English, and many are subtitled in various languages.
- http://video.pbs.org/ PBS Video: Award-winning national programming and locally produced shows from PBS.
- https://archive.org/details/newsandpublicaffairs Moving Image Archive: News and Public Affairs Section- A sub-collection of the Internet Archive's Moving Image Archive.
Resources through the New City Library - students without a card can use card # 22825001039118, pin 6520
- https://www.hoopladigital.com/my/hoopla -Streaming movies and TV through New City Library (students will need to create a free account)
- https://newcity.kanopy.com/frontpage - Streaming classic cinema, Indie films and Documentaries
(students will need to create a free account)
Best of History Websites - created by edtechteacher
List of Free Online Resources for Secondary English Language Arts Teachers