Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Dan Cazes
- Board of Education Representative to the Audit Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Professional Development Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Technology Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the District Safety Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Reopening Taskforce
- Board of Education Representative to the Facilities Improvement Committee
I have lived in the Clarkstown Central School District for my entire life and have greatly benefited from the education I received as a student. I now have four children attending Clarkstown Schools and am committed to using my expertise in the field of education to help the District continue its path of excellence.
I have been in the field of education for 21 years and currently hold the position of Executive Director of Technology for four high performing school districts in Bergen County, New Jersey. My professional experience and background provide me with a strong foundation in teaching, learning, innovation, and the general operation of school districts. However, it is my experience as a parent that has truly informed my perspective. I recognize how important it is for the school district to provide a well-rounded education to all students. Educating the whole child is essential, looking at not only the academics but also the social-emotional learning needs, to ensure that our graduates have the skills necessary to succeed in a complex society. I am pleased to serve the community and look forward to having a positive impact on our schools.
Current Term of Office:
May 21, 2019 - June 30, 2022