Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Irene Tagaris
- Board of Education Representative to the Human Relations Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Policy Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Wellness Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Facilities Improvement Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the District Guidance Plan/S.E.L. Committee
To lead and inspire our students, to let them know that they can pursue their dreams and aspirations for their future, and to continuously ask the question “Why Not?” That there is no limitation of what they are capable of, if given the educational opportunities that will create the pathway to their personal goals. My vision for Clarkstown Central School District is to create a school community that focuses on developing curriculum and supporting educational programs that will better prepare our students for college and life experiences. The importance of being progressive and competitive so that CCSD can be recognized not only as a top school district in NYS, but throughout the country. In addition, be the voice for students, parents, faculty, and all members of the CCSD community. The importance of building relationships, listening and hearing what our school community needs to grow and flourish, is the key element in establishing an outstanding school district.