• Below is a list of College Course Offerings and their details. 

    Note to Seniors:  If you have taken a college course at North and paid for the credits, you must contact the college that the course was taught through to request a transcript.   That school will send an official transcript directly to the school you are attending.  You must wait for the course to be complete and grades to be submitted before requesting a transcript.  For example, if you took Intro to Psychology and paid for the credits, you would contact Syracuse University for a transcript. (Helpful hint:  you may want to request a transcript be sent to you as well to keep on file).