Procedures for Requesting the Rental of the
Felix V. Festa Natatorium
- The pool will be available for rental in three-month intervals broken up into the
following groupings: September-November, December-February, March-May,
- Permit requests may be submitted at any time throughout the year, but will only
be acted on one to two months prior to the rental period.
- Clarkstown Central School District sanctioned events (Example: Phys. Ed,
Community Swim Athletics) and pre-approved Weekend Swim Meets will have
precedence over any of the permit.
- Pool use will be awarded in hierarchal order based upon an organization's
in-district residency number. Meaning, the organization that proves to have the
highest number of in-district residents on their team will receive the highest
priority for pool use during a three-month rental cycle.
- It is encouraged for any organization wishing to rent the pool to share their
requested use with Chris Serra at firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible and
prior to submitting a permit in order to receive confirmation on dates and times
to include in a submitted permit.
- Please contact the Office of Facilities at (845) 639-6437 for assistance on
registering, accessing, and using the District's Permit system.
- Please access the Rental Slots document below to view available days and
times and also our swim meet schedule for the entire school year.