College Representatives visit North High School throughout the academic year. Please log on to Naviance to view the most current listing of College Rep visits. You can find this information on the “Colleges" tab. Click "Colleges", then "Colleges Home" and College Visits are on the bottom left of the page. Other ways you may find out who will be visiting are:
- E-mails - Each Friday, when appropriate, an e-mail will be sent through Naviance informing you of the reps scheduled to visit the following week. You must have registered with Naviance to be able to receive these e-mails
- Bulletin Boards – Check the bulletin boards in the Main and Annex buildings
- Twitter - Following us @CHSNGuidance
You can meet with a Rep in any of the following ways:
- College Information Sessions – Individual Reps come to speak with students and answer questions in the School Counseling conference room (room 503 in the annex building). Please come to the school counseling center to obtain a College Rep Pass at least one day before the visit. You must show this to your teacher before attending the session.
- College Tables – Scheduled for October 7th and October 21st in the main gym, all Seniors will attend with their period 2 class during period 2A. Juniors will visit with their classes during period 2B.
- Instant Decision Days - Reps will give admission decisions while speaking with individual students and reviewing their credentials. These meetings occur during the first week of December in the School Counseling conference room (room 503 in the annex building). Please see instructions on the Instant Decision Day Page (Click on the link to the left) for further information.