MEDICATION IN SCHOOL
Medication can only be taken in school under the following conditions:
- The student must bring a note from a doctor and the parent/guardian requesting that the student be allowed to take the medication during school hours.
- The notes and the medication should be brought to the nurse by a parent/guardian.
- The nurse will give the student a pass to return to the health office to take the medication.
- At no time may students bring aspirin or any other medication to school without following the above procedures.
- Asthmatic students using inhalers must also follow the above procedures.