School and Field Permits
Due to the high demand for usage of our school facilities and our commitment to serve the community, we have implemented an electronic web based on-line scheduling system "School Dude". Starting April 16, 2007, Clarkstown Central School District has been using this system to schedule and approve all use of our facilities and fields. Each community organization will receive a user name and password to log on to the website and submit a facility use permit. There should be one (1) person per organization designated to request permits. You must call Luisa Fiume in the Facilities Department at 845-639-6437 to obtain a user name and password.
Steps needed to apply on-line:
- Call and obtain a user name and password.
- Requestors will log onto www.myschoolbuilding.com
- Quick Step Guide - for help in filling out the form.
- Once your submit your request, it will automatically be logged and routed to the school for approval
- Once the Facilities Department has approved the permit you will be notified by email on the permit's approval or denial.
- Facility Use Fees can now be paid online by clicking the "Related Link" below. For more information please visit www.ccsd.edu/payments
- If you have any questions, please contact the Facilities Department at 845-639-6433 or the Client Service Center for School Dude at 877-883-8337.