Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Walter Litvak
- Board of Education Representative to the Audit Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the District Rating Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Policy Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Facilities Use Committee
- Board of Education Representative to the Facilities Improvement Committee
I have a strong commitment to quality public education, a knowledge of educational programs, and from my work with school superintendents, an understanding of the challenges of running a school district. My five years in the classroom have given me a first-hand view of the needs of teachers. However, I believe that at this point in time, it is my 28 years of experience as an educational facilities manager that would be most beneficial to the Clarkstown Central School District. I have extensive experience in planning, budgeting, and construction management for educational facilities, which will be most helpful in implementing the recently approved $36 million bond issue, as well as planning for and managing the maintenance of an aging physical plant. Furthermore, I have experience with master planning and school utilization issues.