STUDENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - PARENT PORTAL
- Building administrators are in the process of finalizing the schedules for grades 6-12 and middle school student teams. The anticipated date for the availability of this information is August 21, 2014. More updates will follow in the coming weeks.
|Our parent portal has been updated with a modernized look and feel and with streamlined navigation menus. In addition, the Gradebook assignment view (for grades 6 to 12) has been enhanced to provide a summary view of student performance across all classes. Parents can now view class assignment details, and print out reports for each class. See File Below for Details.|
The Parent Portal is designed to enhance the communication and involvement in your child’s education. The Parent Portal allows parents to view their child’s schedule (grades 6 to 12 only) , live attendance (Absences and Tardies only) and grade book assignments; as well as view and print report card grades and interim reports
- Click Here To Create A User Account
- ESchool is currently experiencing issues when creating a new account using Internet Explorer 11. Please use an earlier version of IE or an alternate browser, such as Chrome or Safari.
- You will simply need your students’ ID numbers, which appear on student report cards, interim reports, and the student’s printed schedule.
- You can create a single, household Parent Portal account for all children at one time.
- We take the security of our student data very seriously. Therefore, each household account will be verified by Clarkstown staff prior to the completion of your registration. In the event of inconsistent information, you will be contacted by mail to ensure the confidentiality of our verification request.
- The Parent Portal is for parent access only. Students must NOT input student names or student email addresses. Doing so will disable the system.
- Parent Portal approval process takes about 24 to 48 hours. Once the district has approved and activated the account and you have received a confirmation email, parents/guardians can sign in using the Username and Password that was created at the time of registration.
Need Help? Have Questions? - Contact Us!
If you leave a message, please include your name, your child's name, phone number and the best time to contact you from 7 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, all year long.
Thank you for your support.
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.