NAVIANCE~College Application Process
College Application Process
For Non—Common App Schools:
1. Log onto your Naviance Account –
2. Click on the “Colleges” tab.
3. Click: “Colleges I’m Applying to.”
4. Click: “Add to this List.”
5. Select the Type of Application.
6. Look-up or type in the College name.
7. Click: “Add Colleges” at the bottom of the page.
For Common App Schools:
First, go to the Common App:
1. Log into your Common App account. If you haven’t created an account, you’ll need to do that.
2. Under the “Common App” tab, complete the entire “education” section so that it has a green
3. Once you have completed this, go to the “College Search” tab and add at least one college to which
you will be applying.
4. Go to “My Colleges” tab and click on a school.
5. Click on “Assign Recommenders,” which is located on the left hand side.
6. Click the FERPA “Release Authorization.” Follow the instructions and click these items:
a) I authorize every school that I have attended to release all requested records….
b) I waive my right to review all recommendations and supporting documents
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.